HTTP Headers are MUST if the businesses care about Security. Some complain that they do not have the budget, but these little things don’t need a budget, but passion towards securing applications unless you are going with a deeper security assessment where it needs a specialist or an expert.
Most of the programmers and testers are not aware of HTTP Headers they can implement to mitigate deadly attacks such as Cross-Site Scripting, Clickjacking, MIME Sniffing attacks, Form Data HiJacking, Banners Revealing Sensitive Information etcetera.
Trust me, these just don’t take a lot of time to get right and build prevention mechanisms against certain types of dangerous vulnerabilities. Mind you, it doesn’t just apply to every variant of a specific attack but does surely help to strengthen the security wall.
This micro workshop is a demonstration based where two things will be spoken about:
- What kind of attacks are we vulnerable to if we don’t use Secure HTTP Headers?
- What needs to be done to mitigate security vulnerabilities by using these secure HTTP Headers?
We will have a lot of fun learning about HTTP Headers.
- Understand why HTTP Headers are important to your web applications?
- Learn how to implement these HTTP Headers in the right way?
- Mitigating attacks such as XSS, ClickJacking & other attacks.
- Get a perspective of how no secure HTTP Headers can cause ugly problems.
- Become HTTP Headers Advocate/Fighter in your organization.
security tester. application security. owasp cheat-sheet contributor. network security. exploratory tester. test automator. zero-day vulnerability finder. award winner in the security area. international keynote speaker. coach & mentor. trainer.