Last updated: [8th October, 2021]
I. INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following Clause 2. The following definitions shall have the same meaning, regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural form.
· “Account” means a unique account created for Our Users to access our Service listed on the Website or the Test Tribe Platform/Website.
· “Company” refers to Test Tribe Pvt. Ltd., with its registered office at 102, Plot-30, Sector-21, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai, MH, India, 400701.
· “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by Our website, containing the details of Your browsing history on Our Platform.
· “Country” refers to the state of Maharashtra, India.
· “Device” means any IT device that can access the Test Tribe Platform such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
· “Non-Personal Data” shall mean data that is not Personal Data.
· “Password” means a secret word or phrase or code or passphrase or secret key, or encryption or decryption keys that one uses to gain admittance or access to information.
· “Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly or in combination with other information available with Us, is capable of identifying an individual.
• “Service” refers to all the services We provide as a Company that are provided on the Test Tribe Platform.
· “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means sensitive information of any individual relating to password; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by Us for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other applicable law shall not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data.
· “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to the third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
· “Third-party” refers to any website or any social network website through which You can log in or create an account to use the Service and other entities that help Us provide You with the Services, such as system hosting, payment gateway, event bookings, and support; data analysis, facilitation of advertisements; data backup; and data security and storage services.
· “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of Our Services or use of the Test Tribe Platform or from the Service infrastructure available on the Platform(for example, the duration of a page visit).
· “Users /You” means the individual accessing or using the Test Tribe Platform and its Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Test Tribe Platform and its Services , as applicable.
We provide Our Users and other members of our community, a platform where they can learn about our offerings, view Website materials, and/or access Services listed on Our Test Tribe Platform and related services provided with the assistance of Third Party. We are always careful about Our Users’ private and other sensitive information. That is why we provide safe and friendly interaction with Our Website and other products and Services.
1. The type of Personal Information that the Company collects from its Users;
2. The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such Personal Information by the Company;
3. How and to whom the Company will disclose such information;
4. How the Company will protect the Personal Information that is collected from the Users;
5. How Users may access and/ or modify their Personal Information; and
II. COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
A. WHAT WE COLLECT
1. Types of Data Collected
· Email address;
· First name and last name;
· Phone number;
· Payment details;
· Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City;
· Usage Data;
· Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to Us for providing the Service; and
· Any of the information received under above clauses by Us for processing, storing the Personal Data .
In addition to the above, We may obtain and use the following Personal Data about You and anyone You chose to add to Our Test Tribe Platform. In addition to the above, We also collect Usage Data generated from the circumstances below:
· Any correspondence we have with User or should the User contact Us.
· Data You provide when You fill out forms on Our Service, including but not limited to data You provide when You register to become a User of the Test Tribe Platform/Website and its Service.
· Data and information You submit or upload to Test Tribe Platform/Website or the Service, including User/tester data (which may include, among other things, apps, beta versions of Your apps, User information, job profiles, work history etc).
· Details of transactions made by Users through the Test Tribe Platform/Website and its Service.
· Responses to optional research surveys that We may ask You to complete.
· Details of Your visits to Our Test Tribe Platform/Website and Services, which includes without limitation location and traffic data, weblogs, resources You access and other communication data.
It may be noted that We shall not/will not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Data provided by the User.
Usage Data: To elaborate, all kinds of Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Users device’s internet protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that Users visit, the time and date of Users visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other cyber diagnostic data. When Users access the Service through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device, the type of mobile internet browser that’s being used, unique device identifiers and other cyber diagnostic data.
B. HOW WE COLLECT:
1. How do We collect Personal Data
If You are a participant who has signed up with Our events, membership, webinars and courses on the Test Tribe Platform, We collect Personal Data such provided by You, when You make an online payment to us through Our payment gateway partner. If You contact Us directly, We may ask You to provide additional information about You such as Your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of the message and/or attachments You may send Us, and any other information You choose to provide. The Test Tribe Platform/Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. The Company hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
2. How We collect Non-Personal Data
We gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis from all visitors on the Test Tribe Platform. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact Our User, such as demographic information regarding, for example, clipped or anonymized User IP addresses, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of Test Tribe Platform/Website to understand geography of Our visitors and help Us better organize the Test Tribe Platform/Website and the Services provided to Our Users.
3. How we collect Automatic Data
We gather Usage Data such as date, time, browser type, navigation history of all who visit the Test Tribe Platform/Website. The information gathered is used for Our internal security audit log, for analysing trends, for system administration purposes and, also, to gather visitor behaviour and usage patterns on the Test Tribe Platform/Website. We may combine information supplied by You during the registration process on the Test Tribe Platform with Usage Data to learn more about Users and their preferences about the content available on the Test Tribe Platform/Website. We may use this information to tailor Our collaboration with specific interests of visitors, or to contact visitors about offers from Our business associates and Third Parties which may be of interest to them.
4. Purpose limitation
We collect Personal Data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. We do not use Personal Data for incompatible purposes from that disclosed when it was first obtained unless we have informed the Users of the new purposes, and they have consented where necessary.
C. WHY WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE DATA COLLECTED
1. The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain Our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
• To manage Users Account: to manage accounts on registration as a User of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Services listed on Our Test Tribe Platform/Website that are available to Users as a registered User.
• For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services purchased by Users.
• To contact Users: To contact Our Users by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
• To provide Users: with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that Users have already purchased or enquired about unless Users have opted not to receive such information.
• To manage User requests: To attend and manage request posted to Us.
• For business transfers: We may use information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our Service Users is among the assets transferred.
• To manage the payment process: To manage the sale and purchase of Our merchandise and for availing of other Services by the Users through Our Test Tribe Platform/Website.
• Compliance with law: To comply with applicable Laws, court orders, government and law enforcement agencies’ requests.
• For other purposes: We may use information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve Our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
• For User relationship management: We may process information provided to us through social media (“Social Media Data”). This Social Media Data may include social media account information, social media posts, social media interactions (likes, retweets, etc). The source of this data are various social platforms including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus etc,. The Social Media Data may be processed for the purposes of managing our relationships with Users, communicating with Users, keeping records of those communications and promoting Our products and Services to Users. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR Our legitimate interests, namely the proper management of our User relationships.
2. Why We Collect Cookies
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of Our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on Our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how Users can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
• Web Beacons. Certain sections of Our Service and Our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count Users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
• Analytical,Customization Cookies, Tracking Scripts and/or Pixels (“Tools”): The Tools collect information about how Users access and move through the Test Tribe Platform/Website. We use this information in either aggregate form to help Us to improve the way Test Tribe Platform/Website works, or to personalize your interests. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies, Facebook pixels and such similar Tools to help us understand how Users arrive at and browse Our Services and Test Tribe Platform to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, User experience, and marketing campaigns. Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services) may also use these cookies, over which we have no control.
• Advertising/Target Cookies. These cookies are used to make the advertising displayed on the Test Tribe Platform/Website more relevant to you. These cookies prevent ads reappearing and ensure that ads are properly displayed. Certain third party cookies may track Users over different websites to provide relevant ad of Your interests.
• Social Media Cookies. These cookies allow Us to integrate social media functions into Our Test Tribe Platform/Website and may also be used for advertising purposes.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
• Necessary / Essential Cookies: These Cookies are essential to provide You with Services available through the Test Tribe Platform/Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate Users and prevent fraudulent use of User Accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
• Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Test Tribe Platform/Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Test Tribe Platform/Website.
3. Use of Data Collected
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
· With Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service.
· For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
· With business partners/sponsors: With your prior consent, We may share Your Personal Data with Our business partners/sponsors to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
· With other Users: when You share Personal Data or otherwise interact in the public areas with other Users, such information may be viewed by all Users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other Users or register through a Third-Party social media service, Your contacts on the Third-Party social media service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other Users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
· Storage of Data: when You share Personal Data or otherwise interact in the public areas with other Users, You give us a general authorisation to engage a third party data processor for assisting us in storing your data. We ensure that the third party processor complies with all data protection obligations, which are not less onerous than Our data protection liability.
D. RETENSION/STORING OF YOUR DATA