Delegates will learn an important first step in any test design activity.
Delegates will improve their testing abilities whether Automated or Manual; whether Exploratory or Scripted; whether Functional or Non-Functional; whether Agile or Structured.
(1) Delegates will be able to identify variables related to their test objectives.
(2) Delegates will be able to identify variables that are not explicitly expressed in requirements or design or software interfaces
(3) Delegates will develop powerful tools to scope and focus testing
(4) Delegate will develop technical collaboration skills to work effectively with programmers, architects, and other members of product development and support teams
(5) Delegates will develop skills useful in collaborating with business stakeholders enabling testers ultiMATELY become trusted guides and influential advisors of product stakeholders.
Improve your test diversity thus improve the ability to identify important issues EARLY!