Tribal Qonf: “Fireside Chat with Michael Bolton”- Hosted by Ajay Balamurugadas
Fireside chat theme would be revealed soon. Be ready with your questions for Michael too. Guest: Michael Bolton Michael’s Twitter Bio says- “I help people to solve testing problems that they don’t know how to solve, and help them learn how to do that…
Fireside chat theme would be revealed soon. Be ready with your questions for Michael too.
Guest: Michael Bolton
Michael’s Twitter Bio says- “I help people to solve testing problems that they don’t know how to solve, and help them learn how to do that for themselves.”
Michael is a consultant and trainer specialized in Rapid Software Testing (see http://www.developsense.com), a skill set, and a mindset focused on high-value testing that is fast, inexpensive, credible, and accountable. He also writes extensively about testing and software development on his blog (see http://www.developsense.com/blog).
– He helps organizations, software development groups, and testers to defend the value of projects and products in any development context: Agile, Lean, DevOps, Scrum, or more traditional development models.
– He provides consulting to executives and managers who want the fastest, least expensive testing that still completely fulfills the testing mission.
– He teaches Rapid Software Testing—one of the world’s most highly regarded classes on software testing.
– He helps people responsible for testing to focus on a fundamental management question: are there problems that threaten the on-time, successful completion of development work?
– He teaches other classes including Rapid Software Testing for Managers, Rapid Software Testing for Programmers, Rapid Software Testing Strategy, Critical Thinking for Testers, and more.
Ajay Balamurugadas, goes by the handle ‘ajay184f’ in the testing community and is continuously re-inventing his testing methodology. He co-founded Weekend Testing – a worldwide movement for skilled testing authored six small books under the theme “What If” downloadable at his blog. His latest book is available at www.leanpub.com/50mistakes. His friends associate the terms – ‘Change Agent, Idea Man, Motivational’ to him. He tweets under @ajay184f and loves to have long conversations on software testing and life in general. He is currently leading the delivery at Qapitol QA – Provider of Continuous Testing Solutions to DevOps Teams.
The Test Tribe is a leading global Software Testing Community (proudly Asia’s Largest) turned EdTech Startup. Started in 2018 with a mission to give Testing Craft the glory it deserves while we co-create Smarter, Prouder, and confident Testers. We take pride in creating unique global Events, Online Community spaces, and eLearning platforms where software testers globally collaborate, learn and grow.
With around 200 Software Testing Events like Conferences, Hackathons, Meetups, Webinars, etc., and with other Community initiatives, we have reached a global footprint of over 70K+ Testers. We intend to be the top destination of choice for Testers across the globe for their
upskilling and community needs.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.