Analytics is changing the way products and services are being created and consumed. In this session, we will learn what is Analytics, and why is it important to business & product teams. But just knowing about Analytics is not sufficient for business. We need to evolve our way of working and practices to validate analytics are captured correctly, before releasing to production.
In this session, we will learn
- Why is it important to use Analytics in your product?
- The impact of Analytics not working as expected
- Techniques to test Analytics
- Discuss different ways to automate analytics validation
- See a demo of how to automate that validation using WAAT – Web Analytics Automation Testing
Anand is a Software Quality Evangelist with 20+ years in the software testing field. He is passionate about shipping a quality product, and specializes in Product Quality strategy & execution, and also building automated testing tools, infrastructure, and frameworks.
Anand writes testing related blogs and has built open-source tools related to Software Testing – WAAT (Web Analytics Automation Testing Framework), TaaS (for automating the integration testing in disparate systems), and TTA (Test Trend Analyzer).