Date: 18th November 2023
Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM IST
Huge shoutout to Browserstack, our Exclusive sponsor for all community events and Premier sponsor for Conferences. We thank them for supporting this Event.
Testing for micro front-ends is essential to ensure the reliability, compatibility, performance, and security of each component within the architecture. It enables team to confidently make changes and enhancements to micro front-ends while maintaining a high-quality user experience and ensuring the successful integration of these components into the larger application. It’s essential to incorporate various testing strategies, including unit testing, integration testing, performance testing, component testing, end to end testing, and security testing, as part of your overall testing strategy for micro front-ends.
1. Guidance: Gain insights from an experienced in micro front-end testing.
2. Solve Real Problems: Get practical solutions to common challenges in micro front-end testing.
3. Stay Updated: Stay current with the latest trends and best practices in this evolving field.
4. Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded professionals and expand your network.
5. Time and Cost Savings: Discover strategies that can save time and resources in your development projects.
6. Quality Assurance: Improve the quality, stability, and security of your web applications.
7. Career Enhancement: Enhance your skill set.
I’m Shrikant a seasoned Senior QA Engineer with extensive international experience. Having lived and worked in multiple countries, including India, Hong Kong, Portugal, UK, Netherlands. I’ve had the opportunity to immerse myself in diverse cultures and work on projects that have broadened my perspective. My international journey deepened my understanding of global markets and consumer behaviour. Over the course of my career, I have worked on testing different web applications and building automation frameworks for front-end as well as backend systems.
Throughout my career, I have demonstrated a deep understanding of QA concepts, methodologies, and best practices.
The emphasis of this talk will be on the growing importance and utilization of test data in Test Engineering – Functional, Automation, and Performance.
The application’s integrity and behavior are ensured by testing it using different and unique test data.
We will discuss how to generate dynamic, unique test data for the application under test, as well as how to generate test data during execution.
We will confirm that data compliance has been met in addition by erasing the data during the tail end of execution.
1. Importance of Unique, Dynamic and Run-time Test Data
2. Test data as per the prerequisites as well as localization
3. Coverage of Data Compliance with Data removal during the execution
I, Vishal Parmar, am a person exploring different verticals of IT Profession. I entered the IT world in 2015, just after pursuing a bachelor’s degree in engineering, and it has been a marvelous journey to say the least. I started as a System Engineer Trainee in Infosys – Mysore in May’ 2015 and was part of Infosys till Dec’ 2018 – Journey started with System Engineer Trainee and completed as Test Analyst. Since Dec’ 2018, I’ve been in Paul M