1. Is this an Automation Hackathon, or a Testing Hackathon?
Answer: This is an Automation Hackathon with challenges to be solved in Web, API, DB, File and Email automation.
2. Is this a Web Automation Hackathon, or a Mobile Automation Hackathon?
Answer: We will have challenges for Web, API, DB, File and Email automation.
3. What Tech Stack is allowed to solve the given Automation Challenges?
Answer: You need to solve the challenges using ACCELQ Automation Platform.
4. Do I need to have Devices (Laptop / Smartphone) available?
Answer: Yes, you need your laptop or computer available.
5. Any other prerequisites?
Answer: Make sure you have a strong primary Internet connection and arrange a backup connection as well if possible.
6. Where would the participants submit their code?
Answer: Your code will be available by default on ACCELQ Cloud.
7. Can we participate in a group?
Answer: Yes, we recommend participating as a Team/Group as that would allow you to do more and better work in a given time. Max team size can be 4.
8. Will I be awarded a Participation Certification if I attend?
Answer: Yes, a Participation Certificate will be awarded to every participant.
9. I am in a different time zone, how do I participate?
Answer: The total duration of the Hackathon is 36 Hours. You can work on the given challenges at any time in this window which is balanced across time zones. As long as you complete it by the deadline we are good. Also, you will get a recording of the initial intro session in the Slack channel to watch in case you miss it.
10. Are there bonus points for finishing the challenge early?
Answer: No. We want this to be an experience for you that concludes only with Quality work. Hence, we will take the final version only for the assessment, and submission time won’t have any role to play.
11. I have few queries, how do I contact the Organizer?
Answer: Please email us at contact[at]thetesttribe.com
12. Is this a free-to-attend Event?
Answer: Technically Yes. INR 100 charge is there which is fully refundable once you attend the event.
13. Is this an “Open to all” Event?
Answer: No, unfortunately. To make it an interesting competition, only Automation Professionals with at least 6 Months of Automation Experience are allowed to participate.
14. What would be the Evaluation Process?
Answer: There will be multiple Evaluation Rounds. More on this during the Event briefing session on the Event day.
15. Where and how do we learn about the ACCELQ Platform in advance so that we are prepared?
Answer: We will open up access to the platform on 12th November, Friday evening, and a Help tutorial to all the participants.