One of the most crucial first steps in launching your career in automation is learning Selenium. Through the use of robust utility packaging and external library connectivity, we will learn how to construct the Selenium Automation Framework in this webinar..
– How to create Maven project from scratch
– How to add required libraries to dependency
– Design Selenium Automation Framework from Scratch
– Create all the required packages like core, utils, pages in Framework
– Learning PageObjectModel with examples
– Learn how to create automation suites like Smoke, Sanity, Regression with grouping
– Use of Java tech stacks in Framework Designing
– Execution of demo script
– Integration of Extent reporting
– Integration of GIT with Automation
Around 11+ years of IT experience and currently associated with Amazon as SDET2. Author and Founder of the blog: https://automationreinvented.blogspot.com Author of Newsletter: https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/6956573036137336832/
Experience in Automation testing with exposure to tools QTP/UFT, Selenium Webdriver with Java, TestNG/TDD, Coded UI with nunit framework, UI and API automation(Rest Assured). Moreover, I am good at LLD, design patterns, system architecture and Problem solving too.