The usual view of a variable and a value is of very little use when a tester has to think in terms of test design and sampling. A tester typically deals with what I call a Wanderer – data that goes through transformations and wanders through a system and outside it. In the process, the variables can only be imagined, many don’t technically exist and are imaginary. Along with it, the 4 dimensions of data, namely Representation, Value, Length and Type are fluent. This talk is an introductory view of my mental model of this Wanderer.
– Around 12+ years of IT experience and currently associated with Amazon as SDET2.
– Experience in Automation testing with exposure to tools QTP/UFT, Selenium Webdriver with Java, TestNG/TDD, Coded UI with nunit framework, UI and API automation(Rest Assured).
– Moreover, I am good at LLD, design patterns, system architecture and Problem solving too.
– Implemented DevOps from scratch with Jenkins CI-CD, Docker, GIT and Ansible for current project
– Actively work with development and infrastructure teams to integrating test automation as an integral part of continuous delivery pipeline, team management and regular client interaction.
– Ability to design automation framework and implement for DB, API and Presentation layer of product.
– Oversee the overall QA lifecycle, from test planning, to implementation, execution, results reporting, test metrics and Automation ROI.
– Good understanding of parameterization, checkpoints, reusable components, function library, Collections and Exception Handling in Java.