As users, we always wish to have seamless user experience and user interfaces. If an application is too complicated to use, and it doesn’t provide us the expected experience we will for sure discontinue using it. I thought of sharing a quick glance about the 10 Usability Heuristics by Jakob Nielson which I stumbled upon and how we could use those to finding usability flaws while testing. These Heuristics serves as rule of thumb which is applied for wide range of User interfaces, and it helps to avoid the feeling of exceptions from our users. It applies across all types of technology and in any case and is evolved from the basics of human behaviours and interactions.
A dynamic and techno-functional professional with nearly a decade of experience in the arena of QA solutions. Had worked on a myriad of assignments with companies and projects under various domains. Mainly involved in building robust test automation solutions from the ground up.
– Currently working as a QA Lead, Test Automation at Fave Malaysia, leading/managing a team of 10 engineers.
– ISTQB certified professional with main focus to build a quality-driven mindset within the organization.
– Founder of Synapse QA – A community-driven co-writing space that connects talented writers from the tech industry under one platform.
– Active member of various software testing communities, speaker, tech-trainer, mentor, guest blogger for famous publications.
– Have significant experience in successfully designing and implementing QA solutions with a primary focus on QA portfolio optimization and handling complex testing requirements.
– Polyglot programmer loves to learn and code in C#, Java, Groovy, Python, JS, and Ruby on Rails(learning).
– Architected, designed, and built scalable test automation frameworks for mobile & web applications using Selenium, Cypress, Appium, Katalon Studio.
– Architected, designed, and built scalable test automation frameworks APIs using postman+newman, rest assured, frisby.js and have built load and performance test suites using Jmeter, Gatling, Blazemeter along with test utilities to solve testing and automation problems.
– Involved in creating performance benchmarking for web and mobile applications that help to build scalable applications.
– Involved in creating a differentiating value for customers by excellent problem-solving skills and thought leadership in quality and testing space.
– Expertise in As-is system landscape assessment and solution articulation for To-be state and strong gap analysis skills.
– Created inroads into building QA Roadmaps, requirement, and process management solutions to improve software delivery with strong strategic and implementation skills.
– End to End functional testing spanning across multiple service line of products.
– Creating QA solutions from the ground up for Web and Mobile Apps.
– Strategizing automation infrastructure, building a framework with cost-effective strategies.
– Have prominent knowledge in the successful integration of QA infrastructure with the DevOps ecosystem.
– Have hands-on experience in Backend Testing(API Testing & Database Testing), Security testing using OWASP ZAP, Visual testing using Applitools, Static code analysis setup using SonarQube.