AMA with Michael Bolton on “All things Software Testing”
Zoom meeting details will be shared in The Test Tribe community on the event day. Join at bit.ly/tttgroup if you are not a part already.
Michael’s Twitter Bio says- “I help people to solve testing problems that they don’t know how to solve, and help them learn how to do that for themselves.”
Michael is a consultant and trainer specialized in Rapid Software Testing (see http://www.developsense.com), a skill set and a mindset focused on high-value testing that is fast, inexpensive, credible, and accountable. He also write extensively about testing and software development on his blog (see http://www.developsense.com/blog).
· He helps organizations, software development groups, and testers to defend the value of projects and products in any development context: Agile, Lean, DevOps, Scrum, or more traditional development models.
· He provides consulting to executives and managers who want the fastest, least expensive testing that still completely fulfills the testing mission.
· He teaches Rapid Software Testing—one of the world’s most highly regarded classes on software testing.
· He helps people responsible for testing to focus on a fundamental management question: are there problems that threaten the on-time, successful completion of development work?
· He teaches other classes including Rapid Software Testing for Managers, Rapid Software Testing for Programmers, Rapid Software Testing Strategy, Critical Thinking for Testers, and more.
In case you are not on Facebook or you are there but do not want to Join the group, you can post your questions to below Google Form. We will pass on your questions to Michael which he will possibly try to cover during the AMA. The video will be also made live later on The Test Tribe site and Youtube channel.
Google Form URL for people not in TTT FB Group- https://goo.gl/forms/tnOkTquFQaCjdOFs2