The Test Tribe 6th Bangalore Meetup for Testers
2nd Floor, Diamond District, Old Airport Road, ISRO Colony, Domlur, Domlur, Bengaluru
Hello Bangalore Testers,
Yup, we are back too soon and there is a reason so good to just meet again. We are here with a #Impromptu Meetup.
We are hosting The Test Tribe 6th Bangalore Meetup on December 8th, Saturday.
Want to know more about The Test Tribe meetups? Hear from our attendees here-
If you have not come across The Test Tribe yet, do check us out at www.thetesttribe.com | India’s Fastest Growing Testing Community.
What’s in store?
Session 1 – Testing conversational interfaces – Chatbots by Sundaresan Krishnaswami
Sundaresan Krishnaswami is working as Principal QA Architect at Coviam Technologies and has over 16 years of Testing Experience.
Know More About Sundaresan Krishnaswami here – https://www.linkedin.com/in/sundarkris/
Session 2 – Testing Activity
Apart from the above items, it would be our opportunity to
– Discuss some cool Testing Ideas/Things
– Ponder our thoughts on few challenges we see as a Testers
– We can have Quick Talks too. Yes, the platform will be set, you may just want to Stand up and Deliver a 100 Seconds talk about anything around Testing.
– Chat over some quick bites and cup of Coffee or Tea.
REGISTER NOW at http://bit.ly/2AfRJjw
Where can I join the online community?
Directions to the venue?
Do I need to carry a laptop?
Can I bring more friends along?
-Of course 🙂 But please complete registrations for them, as we would need info to do required arrangements.
I/Someone has not registered, can I/He/She still attend?
– Unfortunately No. As we need to know the headcount prior to meetup to do required arrangements. You can do registrations by the day before Meetup Day.
Do we get snacks?
-Yes along with a hot beverage
The Test Tribe Team